Oklahoma Country 7 KansasSaturday, February 3rd 11:00 AM CT, CBSOklahoma Region (13-9, 3-6) travels in the direction of Phog Allen for an early idea towards 7 Kansas (18-4, 7-2). This is the 1st period Those 2 groups contain confronted off inside of meeting perform therefore considerably nevertheless every thing is pointing against a Jayhawk earn. Devonte Graham consists of been upon fireplace this period, alongside with a assisting forged that may well every be the star upon other groups. Oklahoma Nation is upon a a few recreation squandering streak and I question that gets to be snapped right here.89-68 Kansas.10 Texas Tech TCUSaturday, February 3rd 1:00 PM CT, ESPNU10 Texas Tech (18-4, 6-3) incorporates strung alongside one another a awesome preset of 3 wins just after losing a undesirable decline toward Iowa Nation. TCU (16-6, 4-5), upon the other hand, is made up of been alternating wins and losses for the further than 3 months. They experienced a awful decline toward Vanderbilt nevertheless bounced back again with a dominating earn higher than Oklahoma Country. I don believe homecourt usefulness will be adequate toward preserve off Texas Tech, When, who contains been very hot not too long ago.78-72 Texas Tech.Kansas Region 15 West VirginiaSaturday, February 3rd 3:00 PM CT, ESPN2Kansas Country (16-6 Trevon Lewis Jersey, 5-4) is using exceptionally disrespected by means of the polls. They contain the exact historical past as 15 West Virginia (16-6, 5-4) and contain truthfully appeared a great deal greater, with a string of 4 wins damaged up by way of losses towards Kansas upon the two finishes. West Virginia is after all over again upon a throwing away streak, getting rid of 5 of its ultimate 6 online games which include a blowout decline toward Iowa Nation inside of their most up-to-date matchup. A little something isn clicking for the Mountaineers straight at present. I feel Kansas Region, at the rear of stud Barry Brown, will upsetthe Mountaineers inside of Morgantown.77-71 Kansas Region.12 Oklahoma TexasSaturday, February 3rd 5:15 PM CT, ESPNThe initially of 2 Crimson River Competition video games is this Saturday after 12 Oklahoma (16-5, 6-3) travels in the direction of Austin in the direction of acquire upon Texas (14-8, 4-5). Baylor admirers really should be properly informed of what this video game is shifting in direction of appear down in direction of once he location up 44 information towards the Bears K.J. Smith Jersey... Trae More youthful. Whilst Texas way too consists of its particular star within Mo Bamba, Trae Younger will possibly verify toward be also a lot for the Longhorns in direction of deal with.92-85 Oklahoma.Iowa Country BaylorSaturday, February 3rd 7:00 PM CT, ESPN2I consider Baylor (12-10, 2-7) is made up of long gone very last the simple fact of must wingame titles. Just about anything is a should gain activity at this issue if the Bears will need a distant shot at the NCAA event https://www.bearsfanscollegeshop.com...n_Sells_Jersey. That is in particular real within a recreation towards one particular of the weakergroups inside the Massive 12 this calendar year Baylor Bears Shop, Iowa Place (12-9, 3-6). The Cyclones are complicated towards forecast. They received blown out via Tennessee past weekend, then quickly became more than and blew out West Virginia. Component of what produces them therefore up and down is their significant reliance upon 3 issue taking pictures. If the images are slipping, Iowa Country is an remarkably Excellent workers. If they aren Quan Jones Jersey, they can be Incredibly undesirable. Baylor hasn carried out a exceptionally favourable undertaking guarding the 3 position line a short while ago... approximately each staff is made up of experienced open up pics versus deep. Thus the speculate will be whether or not or not Iowa State photographs tumble. I relocating in direction of forecast (anticipate?) they don and the Bears earn.77-68 Baylor.